Exhibitions Of Our Correction
A Kaleidoscope of the Japanese Aesthetic—Discovering by Monocle the Beauty Underlying the Beauty of Lacquer Art—
Apr 1, 2017 (Sat) - Jul 2, 2017 (Sun) ※ May 15th (Monday),partial replacement of exhibition
Special Exhibition Galleries 1-4 in the Main building of Tokyo Fuji Art Museum
- You can also view the permanent exhibition in the New Wing's galleries as part of the price of admission.
- Junior high and elementary school students are admitted free of charge on Saturdays.
- Designated Discount Admission applies to groups of 20 or more visitors; those aged 65 and above; and TFAM Internet newsletter subscribers
- 50% off on the price of admission for one (1) adult accompanying one (1) child with disabilities, provided a disability certificate is shown
- If you visit our Museum on your birthday, admission is free. (Please present I.D. for verification)
From the Renaissance to the 20th Century--500
Years of Western Paintings
Apr 1, 2017 (Sat) - Jul 9, 2017 (Sun)
Permanent Exhibition Galleries 1-6 in the New Wing of Tokyo Fuji Art Museum
Exhibition Of Our Collection
Splendid Scenes of Showa—Capturing the Beauty of Japan from a Bygone Era: From TFAM’s Permanent Photography Collection
Apr 1, 2017 (Sat) - Jul 9, 2017 (Sun) ※ May 22nd (Monday), replacement of exhibition
Permanent Exhibition Gallery 7 in the New Wing of Tokyo Fuji Art Museum
Apr 1, 2017 (Sat) - Jun 11, 2017 (Sun)
Permanent Exhibition Gallery 8 in the New Wing of Tokyo Fuji Art Museum
※ For the reason of a planned away exhibition, the original works will be on display until June 11th. Then starting from June 13th, reproduction exhibits will be on display.